Initiatives for Development of Armenia Charity Foundation (“IDeA Foundation” or “we”) carries out “At the Crossroads” project, an invitation to a dialogue about the future of Armenia and the Armenian nation. All the rights related to “At the Crossroads” project belong to IDeA Foundation.
IDeA Foundation, within the scope of “At the Crossroads” project, launches the discussion platform – Futures studio․ The main goal of the platform is to frame the basis for the future “Armenia 2041” strategy. The discussions will be held online and offline, in different formats and on various topics related to prosperity of Armenia and Armenian nation.
KEEP IT LEGAL
- take responsibility for personal behavior, speech and actions;
- be truthful, factual, and opinions and unsubstantiated statements must be acknowledged as such;
- refrain from misleading or presenting any Information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, hateful, inflammatory racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- refrain from infringing any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- refrain from deceiving any person;
- refrain from promoting any illegal activity, or advocating, promoting or assisting any unlawful act;
- refrain from causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- refrain from misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- refrain from presenting any advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation endorsing a person, product, or service, or promoting a campaign during the discussions;
- refrain from creating disturbances to other participants;
- refrain from disrupting or distracting from another participant’s speech or normal flow of discussion or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants;
- refrain from using mobile phones to make or receive calls or send text messages during discussions;
- refrain from entering the premises intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or bringing alcoholic beverages and narcotics or other controlled substances;
- refrain from bullying, aggression, nuisance behavior and discrimination;
- refrain from intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable law while participating in the discussions.
We welcome discussions and dissent, and simultaneously request that you treat all participants with respect. We want to encourage people to share their views, but please do so in a constructive manner, without trying to offend for the purposes of humor or to make a point.
- speak and act with courtesy and be respectful to other participants, speakers and moderators in speech and behavior regardless whether you agree with their opinions or not;
- refrain from using offensive language or behavior;
- refrain from harassing, threatening, embarrassing or slandering any person;
- refrain from racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech;
- refrain from promoting sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
KEEP IT RELEVANT
Please keep discussions and comments related to the original topic. You will be not allowed to give off-topic comments or present off-topic Information in order to keep the thread on track.
The aim of discussions is to promote pluralism, exchange of opinions and has no political context.
All information and opinions (collectively, the “Information”) expressed during the discussions are those of the participants and is neither endorsed by IDeA Foundation nor represent the views and opinions of IDeA Foundation. IDeA Foundation is not responsible for the content of discussion and does not certify any information on the discussions as correct, worthy, reliable, complete or accurate. Any reliance upon the Information presented during discussions shall be at a participant’s own risk. IDeA Foundation has no obligation to and does not preliminary review the substance of Information to be presented by the participants during the discussions and is therefore not responsible for and assume no liability any for such content, any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations of participants. We expressly exclude any liability for damages or loss resulting from a breach of this Conduct. IDeA Foundation merely provides premises for the participants to express and exchange their own opinions.
You are responsible and liable for all the Information that you present during the discussions. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold IDeA Foundation and its founders, team members, employees, contractors, suppliers, and agents harmless from any and all claims, damages, costs, liability, loss, other expenses and/or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party in connection with or arising out of (a) any act or omission to act or communication by you related to the discussions or any Information presented during the discussions, or (b) harm of any kind caused to any third party in any way involving the discussion or any Information.
CONSEQUENCES OF CONDUCT VIOLATION
IDeA Foundation may deny entrance to the premises or ask you to leave the premises or not allow you participant in the discussions, if you violate any term of this Conduct.
AMENDMENTS TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT
We will revise or update this Code of Conduct if our practices change. Please refer to this page for the latest information and the effective date of any changes. If we decide to change this Conduct, we will post a new Conduct on our site. Changes to the Conduct shall not apply retroactively.
In case of any questions or request, please contact us by the email.
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by IDeA Foundation or how your request has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.