We invite you to participate in the webinar entitled “Covid-19 Diaries: Humanitarians on the frontline” which will be held on June 11, 2020.
The webinar will focus on how humanitarians operate in current situation, what obstacles they and their organizations are facing and where they find the strength to continue to do what they do and show the world that ordinary people can make a huge difference.
- Comfort Ero, Program Director, Crisis Group Africa; Aurora Prize Expert Panel Member
- Andrew Hudson, Executive Director, Crisis Action; Aurora Prize Expert Panel Member
- Sebastian Juenemann, Founder and CEO, CADUS; Aurora Prize Expert Panel Member
- Sunitha Krishnan, Founder, Prajwala; 2018 Aurora Humanitarian
- Nicola Stanisch, Executive Director, Aurora Humanitarian Initiative
Discussion language: English. Simultaneous interpretation to Armenian and Russian will be provided.
Discussion date and time: June 11, 7:00 p.m. Yerevan time (GMT+4), 6:00 p.m. Moscow time (GMT+3), 4:00 p.m. London time (GMT+1), 11:00 a.m. New York time (EDT).
The participation is free. You can join the online webinar by Zoom link (please register below) or by live streaming on Facebook.
You are welcome to send your questions to the speakers before the discussion to FuturesStudio@rvvzfoundation.org.